We want you to be delighted with your service. If you are not happy we want to make it right! Here is the process:
- You should let us know within two weeks of your initial service either by calling or emailing us.
- We'll likely offer you a "redo" by the same service provider to tweak the service to your liking, free of charge.
- If you feel that the original service provider will not be able to correct the service to your liking,
we will try to schedule you with another service provider at the same level as the original provider, free of charge.
If you prefer to upgrade to a more senior stylist, we will ask you to pay only the difference.
- In exceptional cases we may offer you a refund if you do not wish to have the service redone.
Note: Services performed by an apprentice are not guaranteed and can only be redone free of charge by an apprentice.
At Grove we pride ourselves on having expert knowledge to help you find the products that will work best for you.
If you are unsure about a product we will gladly provide you with a sample so you can try it at home before purchasing.
If after purchasing a product you find that you are not satisfied, within 30 days of your original purchase, we will exchange as follows:
- We must have a record of your purchase within our computer system or you must have your original receipt.
- Hair products may be exchanged for any other retail product or for in store product credit.
- Credit will be based on the amount of product returned.
- We do not refund cash for returns.
- All jewelry, nail polish, lip gloss, hair ties, hair brushes and sales of discounted items are final.
Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. To avoid a 50% cancellation fee, please
let the salon know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.